Better Science | Jose Perezgonzalez

Goal: I'm aiming for Better Science, especially in psychology and related areas. I have proposed a reconceptualization of significance testing, a tutorial for data testing, and a clarification of p-values, significance, and meta-analysis; I'm also discouraging the use of NHST and substituting Fisher's and Neyman-Pearson's approaches instead. I have also developed a procedure for Sensitiveness Analysis (similar to Power Analysis but more appropriate when we know nothing about the alternative hypothesis). I will seek to expand into confidence intervals and hypothesis testing (Bayesian statistics) in the future 


https://www.researchgate.net/project/Better-Science





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview of Elisabeth Bik – Scientific Editorial Director at uBiome

The troll Leonid Schneider & ‘For Better Science’: crank or cure?